Monday, December 1, 2008

Joyful

Sunday-

I can’t sleep I wake up early even I force myself to sleep again and again when I’m awake, finally I wake up on 9a.m++ , then I did message him but somehow he didn’t reply is FINE~ I did do some housework and I keep my room clean abit nah~

den I have nothing to do, so I play the fake eyelasher, how stupid I’m I was a girl I don’t really know how to make up and put those fake eyelasher.yea, I need to buy a lots of that to try on that, kekekeke.. I prefer use this fake 1, it just need apply some glue.. =p

so is done, u can see down there the eyes with make up and non make up is big different..

………

let’s see the 1st is original

2nd is with make up

yea yea, I use to it and try to be more good in this, keep it up! then really have nothing to do then I lay on my bed, waiting my cousin come for her broadband so I can on9.. she was come, this time she did bring it.. yea, on9 on9 on9…

is weird Elaine was on9, so have our conversation nah~ she didn’t sleep the whole night, how stupid izit.. lolxx.. so after that she come to find me lo, going out to have breakfast.. but before that loong have to repair his car “black oil” then only we had our breakfast nearby there.

uhmmMmm, after eating suggesting go where? nearest is sunway so we decide to there, but .. suddenly dear girl change the plan she wants go to “bukit tinggi” lo… so went to there, arghh is loong show time he love to drift at those road neh.. lalalalala….. he is crazy man, but I feel EXCITED lor..

just 1hrs+ we already reach there, our first destination is “French village”.. all the building is quite unique, they design the resort place like a castle and there got 2 pairs of swan , 1 in a white another is in a black color.. hmmm.. let’s see the pic, we had taken, let’s see the swan first..

“whitey”

“blacky”

“fren on the second”

“couple in another second”

“us”

“taller? i m not!”

“shorter”

“lovely”

so went there have a walk, change our destination again, now turns to “Japan Garden”

arggg~so bad need to walk 300m only can reach, the slope gonna to kill me, is quite long, walking up there feels like climb like Spiderman .. yea, I admit a long time I didn’t do exercise so feel tiring. =p

but lastly we were reach, the first thing is rushing to buy some water to satisfy one's thirst. so our journey, it look like a protected jungle for me, is with fresh air and all greeny plants and trees around. there were had some small house with japan characteristic with the culture, like the Japanese tea house, must paid only can be in so we didn’t just look around at outside and pass it away.

there were had “tatami spa” but so bad that didn’t open on the day, den continue to walk at everywhere la.. seeing all the greeny plants and there were had a small waterfall, it quite nice the view at there really nice because is full with all the plants and most important is the fresh air~

let’s see the pic we had in there..

“nice view”

“waiting station”

“wash hand”

“waterfall is behind”

“1”

“2”

“3”

“cute couple”

“2 crazy people”

“front and back”

not forgetting i saw this little “geli” thing..

“mao mao cong”

“the plants look so fake”

so end our journey at there…

so rushing back KL , to meet Elaine cousin, and have our dinner at The Curve @ Sakae Sushi. the first time went there ear sushi, taste not bad also.. but the service not really good~ ha..Ha..after eating their having the topic which i don’t know, but I be the listener and some funny joke out from Elaine.. so bills come , 120++ also not enough..ish~~

yea, though to back home after eating but not so, loong going to Laundry and have a drink lo..lolxxx.. professional drinker ady, still drink somemore..=p yea, hang there till 11++ so really went home. and I m waiting his call to palaver the problem between us!

arghh~~ this part not going to say what happen on me, but at last we did fine no more argue, I promise I will be more docile.

LOVE is 2person thing, not 1.. have to accommodationist each other then only the relationship can be carry through, and have to understanding, respect each other.

My dear don’t be worry too much, don’t be too jealousy on those thing. I will be with you.

p/s : tuning to jason_mraz-I’m YOURS!

Saturday-

L.O.V.E is everything or nothing?

half dead~~

went to the same place having lunch with u both.. yea, anyway thanks of you on every weekend also find me to have a lunch.. talking with me asking my problem I having now, really appreciate your concern to me, you are the best to me, u would like to take your time for me. *thanks alot*

so after finish our lunch, we went to KLCC Kinokuniya have take some books. nah~~ really a lot of people go to this liber, because of the whole world books can be found at there. yea, telling the truth I have no interested with books now, or maybe future I will have.

yeah, went back to OUG then company Elaine for asking the price for implant the eyelasher, she was good in this after asking she decide to make it on the spot, I was get a shock! is nice lo, but for me I don’t dare to do that.. after that my favorite “gaming”.. actually I went there to have continue my drama, how bad is there was deleted long time ago.. ooOh~ kinda bad no choice so I gaming nah! hmmm..okay.. he scold me again! i never change la.. I like gaming what, izit there is wrong also?

shif~~pass it off don’t talk about that, it make my tears drop again, in publicity occasion. *i think no one saw it* nananananana~~~ hang at there about 2 hours++ then we had our dinner.. uhmm, we stuck of idea don’t know where should we eat.. “shabu shabu” I object it because for me actually not really worth.. *sorry girl* we make it on next time lo.. okay?

at last we choose to eat “bak kut teh”, is behind the pearl point.. hmmm.. the taste kinda nice not bad not bad, but I prefer with my family home make “bak kut the”.. *yummy yummy* eating and chatting around we like talking craps, this is part of our life when we are together, or not we are a bored gang what! talking nonsense impossible things laughing like crazy love this kinda of life, it make me feel comfortable although I’m moody I still can laugh.. =p

yeaaa, then we went back home.. another surprising thing, my cousin is in our house cant imagine he will come talk with my aunt and my brother.. and he talk to my brother like he had lots of experience, no doubt u are elder now facing a lot of thing if compare with last time.. hahaha.. I heard it also feel its funny, because u advice my brother don’t ever do these thing like smoke, drink, drugs. HELLO, he still young la for what u saying all these he cant understand what.. zzzzzz

okay, after that he was gone went to other place with your fren to celebrate ur birthday. forgetting to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you.. is late I still can’t sleep even he did msg me a nitez.. missing someone without a call to me..how sad I’m? can’t really sleep, my head is turning and turning upside down and thinking all stupid thing~

No comments: