Sunday, December 28, 2008

Stock check

Holly-shit! Year end gonna go to warehouse to have a stock check!!!go to wake up on 6something because 7.30 I gotta reach office!!

*^^#$%^&*()_ the worst is I got soat throat, yea~~~~ dear gonna to kill me because that he ask me not to eat to hot spicy thing.. or not I will get sick.. how good izit??

Yea… checking and checking!! Till 12++ I thought can be home.. who knows?? I get to OT this time.. oh! Mami ar.. help me~~~~~~~~~~

Work till 6o’clock~~ finally is done…. Fuiyoh!!!!!! I hate it!

Then get call form baby girl she ask me to have dinner together.. deal it


Went back home and get ready~~ get to puchong there to eat.. have the food that we long time never eat~~

The black pepper pork soup, sour spicy vege and ect~~~~~

Ohuwwww… my weight is gain again! Ate a lot today.. 3 meals~~ bullshit la!


Went home lu, cox I m bankcrupt ady.. then my sis are bored until dead she as me to company her go yum cha.. what a miracle thing?? So gan dong neh~~ long time we never been out together ady..

So yum cha at steven corner~~ I never eat d! control and just have a drink only~

Night time.. talking phone with dear~and have a big war again!!!!!!!!!

Cant sleep le~~ =.=

P/S : I hate ur philosophy ~~~

No comments: