Wednesday, December 24, 2008

certain


First of all wishing you all MERRY X’MAS.. enjoy this festival, get a warn hug from each other.
Enjoy the night guys~

get the emo thing come up right now.. I don’t know why, don’t ask me why I have no answer for you. just read it up.


suddenly I felt that don’t have single thing I really understand about you.. giving me some feeling.. felt like STRANGER.. you make me feel disappointed now.. izit something happen that make you change or u did really totally change it urself.. really doesn’t hope thing will become like that, no one hope it become like this. we cant help much for you, just do it by urself. just sober up, no matter what happen. don’t try to run away from the problem that it happen, try to find the way to figure out, runaway doesn’t makes thing better. how could it become like that? and now what way should I use it to treat you? don’t worry I wont bad to you, I m waiting you sober up. Currently I’m waiting the time come.

Last but not least I hope this is only mine misconception, hope everything what I said is totally worng! xD


p/s : no plan for the X’mas eve… how sad T_T..
p/p/s : give me an answer for tonight please!

No comments: