Friday, December 19, 2008

nene

Thursday-

tired die for these day, i don’t know why!
and what i had done these day? nothing! fall asleep when reach home…
yea, the day to walk at night market again.. bitchy sista wake up me…
lots of cars… going to night market……….
yea, reach there no longer it rain a little bit….. then it stop… a 10 for minutes pass it rain a bit again.. and so on~~ it repeat 3 times…. after that… the real big rain is come all are run over to find a shelter.. me is one of it also..

and the worst is happen! i make 1 stall d clock falls!! OMG.. i felt scare and how ham-handed I m! the uncle scold me! T_T ask me to becarefull.. but somehow i thought if it is spoil , i willing to pay it… but then he have nothing to say.. and all of them is stare on me! bull-shit! WTF!!
i didn’t say don’t wan to pay for it!

it spoil my mood~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday-

as usually , working and chatting msn during working hours..
haha.. how dare i m ?? because my boss is sitting beside me!
and i were chat with someone.. he does ask something XXXXX.. lets see the below..
u will know it!

Steve says:
can i ask u
[ Bib!爱爱RuKi ] ( ,'o')(o",) says:
yup
Steve says:
r u dating b4
[ Bib!爱爱RuKi ] ( ,'o')(o",) says:
sure i m
[ Bib!爱爱RuKi ] ( ,'o')(o",) says:
lolx
Steve says:
hw much times and what's reason break is it the guy problem
[ Bib!爱爱RuKi ] ( ,'o')(o",) says:
errr
[ Bib!爱爱RuKi ] ( ,'o')(o",) says:
include now is 3
[ Bib!爱爱RuKi ] ( ,'o')(o",) says:
errr
[ Bib!爱爱RuKi ] ( ,'o')(o",) says:
my first is his pRoblem.. he dump me
[ Bib!爱爱RuKi ] ( ,'o')(o",) says:
second my prOblem..i dump guy. because i doesnt Love him actually
Steve says:
ok

errr…he makes me think back my FIRST! how innocence that time i were..
thought it be the simply love i had! but he makes me hurt and hurt again in this love. crying nonstop for the moment..

if gotta another chance, i hope that i wont fall in love to him! REGRET and REGRET, he are totally a BAD guy for me! no matter wat he buy, anything that is cant return back.. i m not materialist, i don’t need your money! *shift* it pass. just let it be!

tuesday-

happy birthday to my cousin..
a very annoyed cousin, he still young, because of he are singleton , tat’s y I feel he very annoyed.
he was alone in the house, no one playing with with, talking with him, so tat’s why he are so talkative. till tat i feel so~~ xD

yea, his birthday so his father spend all of us having a dinner.. at normal restaurant lo.. argh~ i ate again.. monday having nonya food, tueday ate again.. okay, my weight ady gain back, what the FxxK!! stupid!!!!
*wishing*

*cut cake*
* i ATE the OREO cheese* my FAV... ~made my mummy~

after having the dinner, aunt suggest when to night market to have a walk.. erm.. no FOOD allow to buy anymore! haha.. how GOOD! controlling.. not be eat so much again~~
OMG! find out there were alots of people there, is super lot of it, because the carpark is totally FULL! yea, it just the corner near with X’mas then Chinese new year and the night market is totally FULL~ bOoOo..

no need say is crowd inside there.. found it out the thing were selling in night market are expensive than shopping center especially the dress! yea, i think better i get those at shopping center.. it is better, which can try on it..

No comments: