Monday, December 15, 2008

weary

Sunday-

blink blink wink wink..

Being so excited yesterday night in the concert, I was too tired of it..

I sleep until 1o’clock, call me super! I was damn tired of it, I still can continue sleep if dear doesn’t call me, and wake me up! Rushing to do all my thing and get ready.. to wait them to fetch me to having breakfast and going to PC fairs again!

Having an economy breakfast at that place.. after eating thought go to PC fairs @ KLCC , but … seen like the plan was change, they don’t wan go for there anymore so went to Midvalley..

The place that I not really like to been, because for me there were nothing I wan to walk and see around.. but~~ is still okay la, because we went there for movie, what ever do what at least went there for a movie I will be there also..=p

Ok, at last! Finally~ I can watch BOLT with dear, the most important… I have been really a long time didn’t having a movie with dear… really miss out the fun time we having last time, and now u were so busy with your work..

What to do? I have to been alone currently… for not going to see any movie lo..

The movie is not bad , I rate it as 8/10.. the 2 point were deduct because the story were not so complete.. but it still okay la… every excited at start and very touch at last also..

After finish the movie, we 4 walk around… the X’mas decoration really BAD! The good I were saw is the ONE UTAMA , is really special… zZZZzzzz.. and took 1 pic at there.. “girl in purple” after that where to go huh?? Don’t know.. end up decide to yum cha at mamak @ OUG Heights..

Something really complicated to were happen.. about the 2 pairs! I don’t know how to say and what to say.. really out of my mind, and I got nothing to say nothing I can talk. Get a big shock!! But I think it will be settle soon… and be GOOD to each other… in everything were do wrong , just start with a easy SOORY! It will be good in the end up!

p/s: sorry I cant change my bad attitude and I really like to ditch people.


Saturday-

in this world we only can choose either 1 of them, if there were needed our decision. nothing can make the best of both worlds. seem like the thing I say were to exaggerate, actually is no big deal for that.

same day having 2 function at night also, the 1st is Raymond wedding buffet dinner and 2nd is NTV7 concert~ wOoOo~~ no one is going to ray’s dinner there because they want to be the concert there.. I was still thinking wanna to be in where??

though I will be not going these 2 event at start, but seen like got some changer~ Wai suggest that he be the concert place first, if there will not much people at there he will join us later at Ray’s buffet after that all of us will be going to the concert there… so deal it up man!

preparing my thing when is not too late for everthing, but the stupid jovi fall asleep until 6o’clock! he was late, almost get to 7o’clock he reach, rush into his car he say wai will be fetch carmen first and come to my house to fetch both of us! how weird izit? why don’t he fetch both of us first and only go to get carmen instead get carmen and get us?? bOoOoo.. don’t know what are he thinking??

fine! don’t bother that anymore is getting too late...get into USJ10.. but still cant find it where is the D’fortune restaurant.. round and round at there, finally saw it there.. after finish the dinner in time, and have to say sorry to ray because we doesn’t stay at there longer..

Lastly rush to amcorp mall there, parking at taman jaya there, once reach get call form sister because she said better don’t go there, because the field is very dirty and full with mud.. But I already reach there, so how? No use to go back again and doing nothing, so decide to be there.. nah~~

Is was late, the first artis who out is Zhou Hua Jian , we were miss out~ lolxx.. is true the field is really dirty because in afternoon have a big rain and the field reallt dirty and the mud~~ yucksssss… all my leg is dirty and full with mud, lucky I didn’t wore the high heels or not.. wuwuwuw.. I gonna buy a new 1!

Thought sister is taken VVIP ticket, who knows?? I meet her inside there.. both of us like crazy girl, singing loudly and shouting is awesome man!! Once the group form Taiwan out “Y2J” all the people were crazy, they both sang rock song, its bring the situation more hots!! yuUuu.. I love it! And the next, my lovely my lovely artis.. JJ Lin Jun Jie! OMG! You really cute~ neh~~ I love ur dimple… you sang “small dimple” this song really attractive!

So so so so so on… other artis was coming out next…. Not too say much at the moment, enjoy their singing, shouting at there Is crazy man~~ na na na na…. till the lastly 2 artis Janice form HK, really bad! When she finish 2 song, and say thanks to GOD LORDS because doesn’t rain… after that it was start rain! Holly..shxT… no mood to see anymore, rushing back to taman jaya there…

We were miss out Harlem form Taiwan.. they say he was awesome even is raining, he was pro enough!! So we went back to carmen house there to yum cha!

Having a awesome crazy night! And my voice gonna be sexy voice!! =p

No comments: