Friday, December 12, 2008

beat all

12/12/2008 special day, thought is a bored day as usual..

but after working jovi said want go to PC fairs, so I decide to follow him as well and I ask wai to company me as I know Jhen will be going also.. ha! thanks you first being company me.. =p

went there to do some research about the laptop & seeking for cheap graphic card.. uhmm, this time jovi be the driver… along the way, we talks a lot if lame thing.. =p

finally reach there, really alots of people went there and buy the things also… yea, there really got alots of show girl.. but? wondering this is pc fair or showgirl fair? OMG! haha, they look nice and sexy neh~ no bad.. but I think car show girl more nice neh~

woOoo~ there the people really ghastful especially who work in MAXIS,DIGI,CELCOM,STREAMYX,IZZI & P1.. need to run faster when walk over there.. okay,the first I wan to have a look on FUJISHU and APPLE laptop but then I look the map is were there, but i doesn’t saw the booth for this 2 brands~..

but i saw the SONY VAIO, is look nice , i want “SONY VAIO PINK LUXURY” if can, but maybe i will get the FUJISHU 1, but Jhen say better buy “TOSHIBA” brand or not I will regret! har? got this serious? neh~~ I don’t know, belive or not belive him? because he is a IT what!

after that I saw a girl, I know her, but she doesn’t know about me.. nah~ she really pretty.. xOxO.. no doubt just like with the pic~ so after that went back to OUG first, to get Jhen gf out with us to have dinner..

=p.. after finish home~~…. thought to be finish here.. but no! once back home, i saw Debbie in~ ehh..what a shock! blek.. long time never meet her up ady, since she work in genting.. chat awhile after that do our own thing, and help mummy do her thing.. till 2am ~~zZzzZz

TIRED~~

No comments: