Thursday, November 27, 2008

faulty

is a rainy day, I hate rainy day.. nowdays always rain on the night until tomorrow morning, is freaking cold I feel I m freezing…


as usual I was sleeping, my bitchy sister wake me up and ask me company her went to pasar malam to buy her dinner. at the same time wai ask me out for gaming, I did promise him, but he have to wait me.


so have bath in this freaking cold weather, I hate it!!! yea, is still raining we still went out pasar malam to buy food.. yea~~ is crazy same stall is open when is still raining, but really no choice they have to do so..


zZzZzz.. told I hate rainy day, have to bring big umbrella, I feel I m stupid! yea, faster buy faster gone! so after reach home I call wai, but he didn’t pick up my call..grghhhhh~~ wat la..


so I think won’t be go out, but later he did call me to went lo.. so went go gaming lo.. actually I didn’t game, I was surf the net and watch drama, because I don’t have mood on it to continue because of you.


because of your barbarism thinking, u blame on me.. what the fucking mind and thinking you have now?? you really unreasonable, you command me in 15min I have to reach home, or not we have nothing can talk about it! I just out for awhile and you do this to me?? because I out with him, we 2 have nothing else relationship? we just fren when we are outside, we are colleague in office, and the hell u are thinking???


you can dump me away, if u wan.. but don’t be quite at there and doing nothing without giving me any answer!!! I know you are jealous but please be more understanding I should have mine own friend, please don’t make me feel baffle..


leave me in a peace now, I don’t know what can I do what should I do now?? I need someone who understand me! I can’t even fall asleep now, I m tired!!!


p/s: lend me your shoulder, can you?

No comments: