Thursday, December 4, 2008

following

Thursday-

OMG, my weight is gain because I had non-stop eat this week and not controlling myself in my eating lifestyle..

I need be control on that, someore I broken the promise, I ate the “PEANUTS” I can make my pimple out… yea, so how stupid I’m!!!

Okay,I need to shout out “I’M BANKCRUPT” NOW!! I finish my whole salary already, how terrible I m ??

Just 4th of Dec, congratz to me, I m a good girl, how good im, I already done this good thing.. how I m going to continue my life? Yea, so how now???

This month I need to make my hair, I have to shopping to buy my CNY thing.. yea, impossible I can wait for my bonus, I don’t think this year have much as last year, for the currently financial situation this is a IMPOSIBBLE things!

OMG..OMG..OMG… I wan money now..

p/S : sorry that I didn’t out with you, because I promise HIM!

Wednesday-

Filling my stupid time after work is being pig, I m too over for that, over sleep more den six hours after finish work..

I sleep till 12 midnight, I only wake up done my things, I m a ABNORMAL! I still can sleep again after I sleep for 6hours before that..

Arhg~ hey, GIRL stop doing this.. even mummy also scold, I m SORRY for that.. I didn’t really help u much…

Money money money really not enough to use… plan to buy a car, but I don’t think it can be.. I m out of money now… I think if I’m not living with family for the sure the money I have earn now not enough for me to continue my life at outside..

and I m glad I live with my family, at least I don’t have that big trouble if I living outside..
I love having at here…

Tuesday-


Tagged = SMITH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, my future sister-in-law!

I have nothing to do like this normal weekdays after finish my working, staying at home like nothing.

Doing nothing having nothing life time now..
Argh~~ I don’t like my current life, I need to color my life with rainbow..
Can I do that?
Or maybe I have to busy up my night life with other work, instead just sitting at home, but I feel lazy to do that… but if really no choice I have to do it, like just clear all my free times..

I don’t wan be a lazy PIG~ even I do pig everyday now.. ha! FUNNY thing..

Yea, having dream is a good thing but dream still a dream it cant become true in our life… have to wake up for that, I m not a PRINCESS, I have to work do a lot of things, and continue my life now..

Boy, color my life please, I need so!


Monday-

Love makes me feel comfortable.
Feel happy that you were with me and not angry at me.
I don’t have any worries now…


My time to do my treatment again, not more den 2 weeks must be done it, is kinda mafan! need rush there if after working.. but do this all also because of my awful face~~nah..

I don’t think so 10 treatment really can cure my this awful face, I think need more 2 treatment ba! I gonna really bankrupt, I got a lot of debts with my aunty there, which that I owe for the this expensive treatment which really kill me and plus my salary really not that much.

Now I have to pay for the debts and 2 insurance, I gonna get crazy when I thinking about my financial problem! I need MONEY, I need CAR.. for now, really realistic world no money no talk, once got money what talk also got.

The whole world now having financial problem, for the sure our company have some influence, the business are getting down and down so on as the collection not as much as last time.

No comments: