Monday, December 29, 2008

despondence

Argue with him yesterday, he make me cant sleep, I sleep till very late only wake up.
Okay, good news! I get sick! Soat throat + Flu … damn nice rite??

Uhmmm, no ppl date me out so using maxis broadband to on9 again~
Chating and chating~~ surfing the net..
Nothing I can do, thought to be bloggin but I didn’t! because I had no mood on the time, and the soat throat getting serious and serious.

Thought he not gonna to call me but he did not la.. when he on9 I get his call ady, I fell abit happy ady… Then is getting to 3o’clock , betahan ady. Go to cook Maggie for myself and after that eat the soat throat medi!! ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzz

I don’t know what I do for the few hours then is almost get to 6o’clock get call form baby girl, she ask me go to the car show and it is free because this is at outside one.

Yea, so decide to go… preparing and wait they come to pick me up!
wOOooOoo..reach there.. many cars are there, I mean the visitor 1..wakakaka..

the show really not really many lorxxx… the nice car with the pretty girl.
Alots of them are taking the shoe girl pic~~ nehxxx…photographer (all guys)~
Suddenly a photographer ask us to take the pic, what a shock… lastly baby girl who go to take the pic~~ yeah!!
XTREME

Xtreme night @ car
Xtreme night @ pretty girl ( stole from LOONG hp )



Not really many cars there, me and baby girl walk around then find a place to sit down…
After rest enough so went to toilet..
Wakakakaka… we camwhore inside there since we have nothing to do..
Lolxx..
See us~~~
Why I look so scare? Actually I m not~ I love it.. I wan real de..

me

after that went to OUG Heights to drink and eat.. lalalalala.. I ate again~~=.=

mine d roti!
Blerkxx..i cant diet if I still continue like this~~
Praying now~~~

okay~ i really don’t know what wrong with you and me! we just keeping argue on this moment.. WHY??cant we talk nicely ?? i really feel upset about this..

p/s : I hate sick~
p/p/s : my pendrive is LOST~~ where are you?

No comments: