Saturday, December 6, 2008

Whirl

Saturday-

Wonders why alots of people born on DEC, the last month.. arghh~~ some more a lot of festival also, its make me bankrupt ady..

AGAIN I have to say first of all I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my bitchy sister, having her sweet 18 years old birthday. Hope u will more docilegua and lovely be the smart always, don’t be stubborn neh~~ already grown need to have a good thinking lo, must be set up your way for future..

Not to celebrate her birthday, because she not wanted us to celebrate with she.. she wan the MOST special one to do that so.. is her birthday so she take 1 day leave for herself..

We planed that go to make our hair as promise on last time, then after my half day work so we went the saloon with my auntie.. Hmmm..went the saloon meet someone that is “Susan” we are same secondary school last time and now she work at there as a stylist.. no bad~~

At start I decide to rebonding my hair, but everyone said the perm is more suit for me even susan say that, so at last I did choose to do the spa perm.. and I told the stylist I wan to make big curl but he did suggest me make the middle curl 1 because the big curl will be fast become straight!

And I did accept what he say I pass it all to him, to make my hair..neh~~ I bored to sitting at there for the fews hours… lucky he (brandon) did chat with me, and he was kinda a nice person also.. and sista was chatting with the stylist (Samuel) that help her to do the rebonding, the 1 was very funny… and I think he was a nice person also.. expect the stylist (ken) who help my aunty make hair one, because his look so fierce not really like to talk much~~ nah~~ sorry to said that…

Lalalalalala…after a few hours my hair is done.. and I did dye my hair also, he did not allow me to chose to light colour because he said not that nice.. >.< how bad! Because I really like light color one… uhmmm….then is fine la, at last my hair look ok la… I can accept it lo, because now look not so natural maybe wait for a time ba~~


Before go the stylist give me a name card say that more 3days have to find him back again because my hair upper part don’t know why will no color… eii , how kind is that seldom stylist will do this is that only a little bit don’t have color… Again having dinner at shabu-shabu, okay say the true I don’t like to eat those steamboat again~~ feel bored to eating those foods whenever go there.. yucksssss…


It make me eat a lot also when having dinner there..i dislike la…. Then home lu…mummy say it quite nice lo… hahaha.. not choosing the wrong ways, they all say it looks nice.. uhmmmm..=p


Friday

First of all I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Loong Loong!

Is your birthday today, u are grown up “dai go zai” ady.. waakaka=p
Hope all to best to you and have a lovely life with elaine girl lo.. god will blest u both..
So have a party tonight at Elaine house, having BBQ~~~ after finish work rushing back home to pepare because Elaine with pick me up on 6.00pm..
Then went to Taman Desa buy a birthday cake for you.. muhahahaha.. so after that we went back Elaine home to prepare all the thing..

So first have to set the fire,lolxxx… at start I fail to do it, nah~~~ never mind, I did try my best so the second time is success already.. okay, call me PRO la!
Hmmmm..is going to 9pm still no one come over here, lalalalala.. not to waiting others first we had start do our BBQ with Elaine nephew.. yea, they are cute!

So after that Loong frens are reach, so I gotta go in.. neh~~ they are shy or what? Once reach also stand at there..hahaha..
After that wai wai call say are coming, so waiting him at outside after teaching him where is the location… not bad, he still can find it…

So no choice lo, u cant make the BBQ at outside bcoz long frenx is too many, blek… so having our dinner inside there lo..
Chatting and eating we four ( me , wai , Elaine & brian ) have a walk at outside to buy something..uhmmm~~~ lets see some pic I take at inside after we went back form outside..

“me”
“wai”
“bad girl”
“even me too”
Is going late already, carmen and tong haven reach yet..argh~~ how late izit?? Nvm lo, have to wait u guys come first..

Yea, finally they are come..lolxxx.. so elaine serve they 2 lo, asked long to gril some lamb and chicken chop…

eating the lamb, yummy izit???
“smile”
something happen.. outside that gang ( long frenx) include long is drunk~~ all DRUNK.. how terrible izit.. neh~~~ no comment on that.. because all are drunk…

Then faster have a cut cake ceremony on that on every birthday…kekeke ^.^
“small” boy eating cake..dirty cat~

So after that all are drunk have to go back also… we guys are busy keeping all the thing yea, is damn dirty~~ nah.. have a party need to do that..=p
After that finish keeping all the thing, we play cards (gamble) just small small sia~~ at start I did lost, but then I win back what I lost so mean that like nothing lu..^^

So wai wai be my driver lu, he sent me home.. thanks frenx…
I m tired die, cox I m drunk also.. =p

p/s: don’t have much pic at my side..so not to post up..

No comments: