Thursday, December 11, 2008

quickie

Thursday-

as usual like my boring lifestyle.. having working on the day sleeping at night, doing the thing like abnormal person..LOLXX..

but today went to night market again, even is rain.. actually the rain is stop! kakakaka…
hmmmm… went to night market meet with wai and walk around , after that meet up with Elaine girl and loong~~ to walk again.. arghhh~~~
after finish walk is going to yum cha i meet wenniz, talk a few words only so have to go ady.. =p
then went to OUG height mamak stall have some drink and i had my dinner, lolxx.. i m hungry .. xD

once reach there i saw a girl who looks likes my primary school friend “YUNA”, but I m not so sure about that because I know that last time she were in short hair.. so doesn’t msg her.. blek..

then have a long long talk with both of them, chat until 1something because is too excited already..wakakaka..

Wednesday-

today is the 3rd day, means I have to find back Brandon to help me re-dye my hair again.. after work to call him thought can be do it on that day, who knows he say he color is finish have to wait till next week..arghh~~~

so wai know that I free, he ask me for a movie.. xD uhmmm..2 person go for a movie is sien lo, so asking jovi to join us..zZzzZzz.. that jovi really troublesome, he wan to watch Madagascar but we object it.. but somehow I wan he go also so lastly I did promise him watch that.. lolxx..

so wai be the driver , he fetch me at first so on next is jovi, then go to sunway.. xZzZZzz.. is late , still lots of people went there.. don’t have carpark d..zZzZz.. how bad.. at last~~ lucky we found it,after that rush to cinema there to buy ticket because is late ady…

how bad! is alots of people.. and the Madagascar is already FULL, and jovi have the chance to decide watch which movie.. argghhh.. he choose “KINTA” malaysisa production movie, wondering izit ok??

not to think much, then faster went to asian avenue to have their dinner…. zZzzZz.. after eat, is last gotta rush again to cinema there.. is already start, and te story is bored so on the time got 1 annoyed uncle keep talking and talking, i felt that wanna to give him a punch!!

arghhh~~ not to talk about that.. after finish watching.. what I going to say is the movie is SUCKS!!! not because the actor acting sucks, is about the story and the effect !! OMG~~~ is really wasting my $$ and time to watching this stupid movie..

then nothing we can do..so home~~

at sunway lift , i stole to take their pic again~~


so guys! don’t watch “KINTA” this movie is sucks!! and jovi don’t you ever give any suggestion again!!

No comments: