Tuesday, December 9, 2008

comparison

Monday

I didn’t sleep much, I was sleep on about 4am in da morning because I m bloggin.. bloggin really need alots of times, don’t know why I m blog now, maybe it’s the memory I had so I have to make it as a backup in my blog…

lets have a look on me.. my new hairstyle.. is already perm and coloring..

……………………………………

………………..………..

…………………


“new”

“old”

“which one more nice?”

errmmm…on9 for few hours, girl had come to find me..because yesterday had promise dear go to his work station visit him… I like aunty when go into loong car, because I take a lot of thing and need to pass it to dear..xD so bad~~


there are more 1 person in loong car before I go in, thought is Elaine cousin (brian).. after went into I realize I thought wrong people, actually is loong frenz.. Ben! zZzzZzz

thought he is a quite person, actually not… went along to find dear, he really talks a lot!! he did ask me alots of question but all question he ask are damn weirdy... uhmmm.. the most funny question he was ask me is :

B: don’t u think wan to find more nearest bf living at SS1 or SS2, instead at cheras.

E & L : “laugh &.&”

R:my first is in SS15 wat! =.=

B: nothing so say~~

what he say makes me don’t know how to answer back~ argh!!!! I m gonna to die.. but he is friendly lo.. no doubt! =p


dear haven had his breakfast and lunch, so as I m.. he said he wanna to eat KFC, before went there go to nearby d KFC had my meal and I buy 1 set for him.. xD

after looking dear and disturbing him awhile, end up there would like to go other place..where izit? I don’t know.. and they don’t know too, so where we are going to?? hmmm.. at last went to island café @ ss2M, to have some drinks..


“stole capture when he as eating”

hang at there till 9++ ( if I m not wrong abt this) then went home early lu, because in next day go to work again.. BORED!! zzzzz



Sunday-


Yea~~I wake up on 10am something because my aunty and cousin make me wake for wan to see my new looks~~ arghhh~~~ I was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz… they say after I perm my hair I did look like Barbie doll =.= (I don’t think so) , I cant fall in sleep ady so keep all my rubbish thing.. my room are damn messy, so is the time for me to keep it all…


After that have a bath and prepare my thing and make up lo… dear promise me out today,so better have a early prepare first… after that cousin was come she did bring the broadband here, and on9 for awhile…

Wait till 2something they are reach.. they have a shock when see me.. because of my new look..hahaha.. seems dear like my new look after I perm my hair.. so having our breakfast and lunch at somewhere nearby OUG area, having my fav food for my breakfast and lunch..wakakaka

So finish eating plan to go Sunway but they don’t wan , so just let them to decide lo.. after a long thinking their last decision is ONE UTAMA, hmmmm… is really have a long time didn’t been there already, not a bad suggestion lo..


Uhhmmm, having walk at there… is really tired and my high heels really kill me, need a rest.. so they wan to eat and having a drinks, economy type we eat at buger king.. I didn’t eat because I m still full…

Lets see what they have eat… muahahaha..

I was too boring, so having camwhore….


Big face

Copy the K850i function..they 3 looks cute…


After that we walk around again, we walk till the centre hall there was decorate with the fansy xmas thing.. the stage is so nice and special.. having the camwhore session at down there after take the pic form up view there…We took alots of pic at there…


“up view”

“stage”

“Elaine”

“me”

“dear”

“loong & dear”

“elaine & me”

“me & loong”

“dear & me”

“four of us”

After that we went to soundershop because dear is looking for the sounder for his destop… uhmm… the first shop at there the price kinda expensive… so ….. next shop~~~

I saw 1 quite cheap is around 100 only, the color is in white it looks so nice so suggest dear buy that.. hehehe..=p I love white color sounder its looks cool!! At last he did buy it.. then Elaine suggest went to Ikea, she want to went there to have a look..


Arghhhh~~ my leg almost break for walking for a day with the high heels… neh~~

Ikea really got alots people , there are alots furniture sell at there really is the best shop if u wanna buy new furniture for ur new house…


Finish walking in ikea, they suggest go to sri hatamas to having our dinner… ermmm… so having dinner at hatamas square at last, eating at there lo… during eating some incident happen~~arghh~~makes me and dear really angry of that..DAMN! shift~~is pass let it be, don’t want to talk about that again…

after that……..HOME… =p//

No comments: