Friday, December 26, 2008

Chirstmas

The eve on yesterday out till tat late, lastly the second day all sleep till very late only wake!
Almost 3o’clock we only went out, decide went to times square for the movie (IP Man), everyone say it is a great movie~~

Okay, the holiday lots of people are hang out also, times square there are crowed!!!
Thought to watch the early 1.. is on 7o’clock but is full, no choice we only can choose 9o’clock that time..

Yea, we go buy the ticket and the busman keep remind us this movie only allow those who over 18th only can watch.. it is quite funny, four of us is over than that.. why still remind us?? Do four of us like underage kid???

After that faster find a restaurant to eat something because we all hungry die ady, especially me! Gastric gonna come~~ lolxxx..

So went to “Sek Hou” to eat~~~ yum yum!!! This time they try something different, not include me! I prefer my choice as last time, I m seldom try something new~~
Dear had order the Chessey Unagi Rice and the Ice Coffee in the wood bucket (kinda special), I order the white sauce chicken and Taiwan special honeydew bubble tea, and both of them order the 1 I really duno is what name~~ =.=

Okay,lastly our food is come..their both d taste not bad neh~~ Chinese herbal inside~~ but mine de seem like nothing.. because it taste not so good.. =.= lastly the chesse unagi rice came~~ yea! It look nice and taste nice.. lolxxx..

The time still early, only almost get to 5o’clock only~~ still got 4 hours to go on only 9o’clock! OMG! What we can do on this 4hours? Walk around there, then go to “da kei cheong” because only left me and dear only, both of them duno go where ady.

Hang at there around 1 hours something, till get their call.. only know that they have drink at starbucks there and reading the books! After and after do *^%$)*^&$ thing being nudy walk around then finally went to OldTown there to have a drink.. our likey honeylemonjuice~~~~ and order a polo ham bun to eat~~~~ yea, soon they both join us…
Okay, these 2 day also chillin at OldTown don’t know why we always been there..lolx..dun ask us!

Both them “da jing ma qiao”
The “mini” curry puft

After that is the time to watch movie d…wakakakakaka.. IP Man~~ I m coming~~~
Yea… the story really not bad it is nice~~ rate it as 9/10*
This movie giving me a feeling, I hate last time Japanese!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bull-shit… they are *(%^#$#^*@#

So nothing I can say about it..watch it by urself ba~ nice movie..
Went home ady, felt scare because I out form my home ady over 24 hours~~ never back to home..

Opssss~~ my mom said she gonna to report police ady..when I reach home =.=
SORRY mum~~

No comments: