Friday, November 14, 2008

slack off

Arg~~~ is Friday, I m lazy today.. I never done my work, keep on9 on9 and on9… not forgetting chatting oso.. Is really bored everyday doing the same job~~


Chatting and chatting with a lot people, I really doesn’t done my work.. I just did my filling for that.. lolxx.. how lazy I m ?? if u r boss don’t hire me, I m being so lazy for that…


Morning chat with yau hui, he did ask me go for his birthday party in THE SCARLET @ the CURVE, but boy not promise u just see that time how ba~~ afternoon chatting with Lex, suddenly talk abt Elaine girl.. intro to Lex..lolxx.. both of them also form SABAH~~~ they have some kind same thinking.. bOooo.. not good!!


Zzzz..after chatting and chatting.. is 4p.m Lex gtg to done his thing.. aaaa… no longer wayne chatting with me sia~~ haha,, talking something quite funny, abt hisself lu…


He ask me go to bar have a drink next time with my frenx, lolxx.. sure no problem with that wayne.. *promise* if I really go again…Hmmm…but we doesn’t chat so long because is going to 5 I m gtg ady… he was too.. blerkxxx…

Erhmmmm… refresh back today things.. a lot of them ask to go clubbing?? Haha, kinda funny.. Zzzzzz..

Hmmm..went home, dinner outside tonight~~lolxx..sis paid for it! Wat a shame? My sis pay it for me… i really bankrupt already, is just middle of the month~~ WTF!

Is ok, i will pay u back for next dinner.. okay? After that went home, have nothing to do.. so decide to make up..lolxx.. our make up skill really bad, need some improve for that, and also need to buy new make up stuff for it..

Is done,how?? no colour rite??

*i love her w910i* the screen is big~~


p/s: non edit pic..i look ugly~~

No comments: