Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crazy night

Halloween night~~going to clubbing , b4 go went to Damansara Perdana nearby tong shop have some our dinner..

In tong shop,”fish spa”..waiting him done his thing..

*camwhore* somehow..

*not yet ready*

Align Center*v r ready wif Elaine*

Our final destination *the Sanctuary*OMG~~is crowded inside there..v r late been here, drink beer have to sit outside . drink “hennessy” is inside..no choice guys, open “hennessy” at last..zzz

Inside there are damn HOT..lot of ppl..nothing to talk much in here, misbehavior in there..Zzzzz..drinking , dancing , smoking…

*nice shot*loong


High heels kill me, I m stupid for wearing high heels to dance..*pains* when I stop dancing.

Okay,is going drunk if really cont it..zZzz..is time to going home..

Before back camwhore outside there, there feel much cold..take a rest..

*me n dear* (my awful drunk look =.=)

*me n Elaine *

*Elaine and loong*

*four of us*

Okay..going back home,some accident happen..is quite funny..loong loong drift somehow v open all the car window,the small *dog dog* is fly out thru the window..ISH~~~

Return back to take the pity little dog dog, is danger..alot of cars there.Zzzzz..

Stay over night at loong loong house..Zzzzz…niteezz

2 comments:

xin said...

yeaH~my little dog..pityful~~cham cham*.*V"

ruki :: yee said...

hmmmm...nvm..u get it back at last..-p