Sunday, November 2, 2008

Important

After have a crazy night on Friday , Saturday is rest suppose?? But I ask dear dun go to work..Oh yea..thx baby for company me..but Sunday u have too..is okay, I need a gud rest on SUNDAY..

As I thought I gonna to have a nice rest..but … I cant’t!! today mummy birthday..
02-11-2008..OH yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM~~ I LOVE u…sorry for didn’t wishing u, but still gonna u give u $$ as present..wakakaka…

Pity mom , birthday got teaching class too.. hmmm, my younger sis n me gonna follow together wif mom for her teaching class at SELAYANG..today title is “cake class” nonono, is should be cheese cake class…

Zzzzzz..kinda boring there..i been “ah 4” there, helping her wash all the thing..uhhhh..=.= pity me..but I still got time to camwhore la..lalalala..meet a cute girl, she reli cute.. hahahaha..
*my elephant leg*

i almost get asleep at there..i wonder y those ppl can tahan 1 huh??Aaaaaaaaaa..
Finally is 5pm, the class is done.. and the cake too…I LOVE tis..
”oreo chilled cheese cake”

U will like it too~~~muhahahahha

Okay,dinner time..uhmmm..mmmm…argue with sis goin to where to haven dinner..seem is raining day,we choose eat stemboat..lolxx..=p

No comments: