Thursday, November 20, 2008

predestine



U having 4days off, i wan ur 4day just for me, i think i m too greedy for it..right??

But u say u just have 2 day for me..how sad i m?

Blerkxxx…is not sad, is upset…

But seem the god not going to help me so, it rain… so u cant find me, we cant meet on that day, no fate??

But nvm i will wait for it..XD i still have other 3 days..

*pray for it* god don’t rain again..

At night going out with mom,sis and those XxXxXx , yum cha at OUG height. They ask me to spend them, too much of them i did not do so, at last mummy pay it.

Thanks lo… XoXo…

Errrr, kinda weird.. why everyone looking at us when v are they, izit because our group too big of it??

Hmmmm..or we does look like ALIEN?? We are not naked what? wondering………

P/S : i miss you

No comments: