Sunday, November 23, 2008

contented

Sunday

2lazy pig wake up on 12++, so went back home 1st.. done my thing and out again..WooOo.. how bad i m.. i m not the kinda like to stay at home for 1day..XD


so Elaine and loong come to find us have breakfast and lunch together lo.. Zzzzz.. is full~~ i love eat “chao kui diao”.. i eat this everyweek if i can..


hmmmm..gaming as usual la… but seem like they 3 dun like so, but no choice lo.. have to oso..
is late d..we gaming for 5hrs, getting crazy and crazy, but i found i started feel bored~~ bored because of wat? what else i can do during on9, and gaming? feel useless ady, for nonstop crazy with SDO, on9..


plan to have a drink at nearby de station 1, but seen like no car park so went home lo..blek..
lucky no going to yum cha, coz home got “bak ku the” eat..lalalala.. LOVE it~~
but my weight gonna to XxxXxXxx again..WTF!
lost control ady~~


Saturday

early in da morning u wake me up! gosh~i confirm u haven go to sleep, is 7++ d.. DAMN!
is fong gong time!! Elaine find me have a lunch as usual, economy lunch? act not so la..okok la..

once i finish work i call u non-stop, u didn’t pick up my call, stupid piggy! i noe u r sleeping!!
okay almost 2pm, FINALLY u pick up my call~~~~~ we all (me,Elaine,loong) decide go to sing K..blek,u agree too so move it on!


hmmm…yea, now de price quite expensive ma..
NEWWAY price is RM44++ per person with buffet
REDBOX price is RM48++ per person with buffet also
our choice is NEWWAY..so went to cheras NEWWAY is nearby their hse, went there also more easy lu..


so went home to take a bath den out lo~~ den straight away to fetch u lo, piggy~~ XD so went to loong hse to wait the time pass.. i like camwhore~~

*blek*

*watch dvd* dun bother me~~

*dark*

*my phone dun have flash mode*


Ehhh, we book the room on 8pm, but we reach early so went in early la.. Zzzzz, abit “SURPRISE” when get in the room, is “SMALL”.. disappointed la.. we suppose go PUCHONG NEWWAY there much better..


no talk much, start to sing and eat..the two guys went out to take the food for us..yeah, so nice.. u take sushi for me, i love it..bOoO~~


singing not forgetting camwhore la.. my job!! i love it too~~


*he disturb me*

*Elaine*

*loong*

*u* (lying) tired meh??

*me*

*flashy*

*blackcurrant kampai* is not mine act, mine d is lemon..


okay, no next time d for cheras neway, they cut time on the spot.. stupid fella~~
Zzzz..tiring..sleep lu..Zzzz


Friday

facial treatment again, after that went to there eat porridge steamboat, but we onli order 2 set of it, the boss attitude really bad.. when we only order 2set..ish~~~~

XD..no care about it…just eat lu~~~ haha, some funny thing happen, beside our table is 1 group of ppl, seen like a college student, they finish their food, going to pay bill but they using credit card to pay, but there no credit card service how bad~~ they damn “paiseh” la..wakakaka


Lolxxxx…after that went back home lo.. Elaine call me out lo, so going out lo, once I reach home.. blek.. mummy ask me:\


M : so late where u go?
R : duno lo..no idea, c my fren la..
M: don’t let me know u go to pub!
R : okay, I wont!

Arg~~ OMG~~ mummy giving me a warning, so bad.. no more club ady..t.t
Shif shif~don’t talk about that d, going to fetch dear, giving he surprise la.. reach le only call him,blerkk…

Errr, waiting for ur call oh, but u didn’t ar..so bad! No place to go le, so go to yum cha lo, not club lo.. normal café sia, our fav café “station1” .. drink till 12++ so have to home lu..

No comments: