Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lifeless


In these few really bored, nothing I can do.. Tuesday went to PM meet YUNA pretty girl, talk with her awhile only.. suddenly feels like wanna go out with you guys, I had miss last time our gathering… * SORRY *

Doing like vampire these few day, after work went back home den straight away fall asleep than sleep till 12++ only wake..then only go done all my thing, until 3++ only can sleep again. I think I abnormal already!!

Bad news!! I think I got myopia, just guess.. whenever I see something that far from me is BLUR~~

Arggghhh.. I don’t wan be speckslesssssssss… if really needed I have to make a specks, for future… I wan to wear lens, but … someone tell me after wear lens the degree will increase, so how???

Maybe form now try to drink more CARROT juice , eat more food with vitamin A ( I think is good for eye when school that time the book did mention it).. no choice have to do so, or not really need to wear the stupid specks.. i don’t wan!!!i don’t want!! No specks!!

No comments: