Thursday, November 13, 2008

bring to mind

time to home, jovi still haven finish his work, camwhore again..XD/ wai wai said i lie, my pic doesn’t look alike with my real person~~~ he wonder how i take pic how to take those nice angle.. lolxx.. *wai* u try it by urself ba~~~

*look* working look..awful rite?

after home have a nap,dear come to find me, have dinner in PM... went to “Steven corner” have our dinner , with my bro “lamp bulb”..

so after that buy “rojak” go home eat, and bubble tea.. i love to drink bubble tea so much, especially ‘champange’ .. dear have his “YAM” bubble tea, so went back home have our second session..

he complain that ‘rojak’ taste BAD!! He don’t want to finish it all, at last “DUSTBIN” ate it all.. what a waste~~~ he doesn’t allow me drink my bubble tea after eating the rojak, he say like tat will stomach ache.. lolxx..=p kinda intimate..

u was a funny person he always make a lot of lame jokes, all “无厘头” jokes will suddenly come out form u, always make ppl laugh.. this is ur character, special i think..^^

chatting with you , i did complain with u, we really long time didn’t go for a movie ady.. u give me a lot of answer.. Zzzzz after that looking at ur hp, the wallpaper is my old pic.. u love tat pic, don’t know why??
Lot’s of our last time memory, when looking on the pic.. how v start our relationship, is quite funny.. i did change a lot, and u too my boy~~
u doesn’t have my latest pic, don’t why suddenly u ask me send some..*wondering now* but I really happy, anyway it is a good thing, at least now u did got my latest pic.. i m glad of it.. =p
after u went home, I was camwhore again, with the new dress.. is blue~~

*I look fat in blue,prefer black more*

The dress I will change it to black colour soon, blue does make me look more fat!!

p/s: gonna change it to black soon~~=p

No comments: