Sunday, November 9, 2008

trim hair

Sunday a lovely day, I m gonna to cut my hair and dear too..lolxx..

after having our breakfast and lunch, we go around OUG area to find a saloon..okay, finally found 1…Zzzzz…

So have a hair cut there, the hairstylist ask me y keep my hair so long for wat? Haha.. I really don’t know how to answer , because I don’t know WHY also..Zzzz.. he did suggest me perm my hair or maybe make it become curl, he said my look makes curl also nice..

and now their saloon having promotion for that, the price is same no matter is rebonding or curl..i still haven choose, which 1 should I do???

I just trim my hair act..not really cut at all, but dear does cut his hair..lolxx.. is totally short!!!

Is done, u will see the different at down there..

………………………………..

……………….

…….

*nah, here the different*

*mine*

*any different*

I think mine de is okay, I love it.. coz the hairstylist did blow it for me, and it become straight..

after that go for gaming,I LOVE it..i really crazy of it..

than not longer elaine and loong come to join us, we hang at cyber there until 9.00..Zzzz is crazy..lolxx..

so went go puchong old town white coffee new outlet to have our dinner..Zzzzz..

ah~~I did order wrong the drink for dear,he ask me order hazelnut white coffee but I wrongly order mocha coffee to you..so SORRY~~

I have nothing to do at there, so camwhore..ahahaha.. they disallow me take their pic..lolxx.so bad..

Here u see…

*dear refuse to a full look*

*blocked*

*loong act like dear*

*elaine* (not happy)

*sleeping*

Lastly is me~~~

So finish our food and talk..went home,is late already almost 11.00…

It is tiring these few day, I really fall asleep when I in my bed~~night people..Zzzz

2 comments:

carmen said...

walau yeh y ur dear cut the cut until so short ... now he this hair look like children lol....hehe also have some look lai ur cousin brother "ah jun " haha........

ruki :: yee said...

not nice huh?
where got look like him?
y dear more leng zai la...
lolxxx=p