Saturday, November 8, 2008

waiting

Saturday-wondering


Life?? Working sleeping eating?
Else do what??

working, but today abit different, tats later CR meeting got a presentation..ZzzZzz.. as I thought since work no need go have the life in college to do the presentation..but I m wrong..

DAMN! Really nervous, because I seldom do tat so…ish~~~but nvm, after go thru should be alright..hehe

So the time is passed, haahahah… hmmmm,after work gonna to have lunch with elaine dear ,long, carmen and tong too.. yea, this time v r in economy types, we have some really cheap de lunch..

After eating duno got any place to went for it, carmen suggest to swim.. but I still haven but my suits..lalalala..soli..

so I decide to gaming , as I thought I dun wan elaine and loong go with me because is kinda sienxx, they duno like it very much too..so I find wai wai, but he tell me he doesn’t confirm got go anot, just when got go out he will call me..lolxx..

but then elaine and loong wanna follow,hahaa..is good.they go gaming also..at start loong just watch movie at there,since is too bored he join the SDO oso..lolx..

he really geng in tat,so fast can level up ady..pity me and elaine dear so slow…Zzzz..so after gaming we decide to go home first..

elaine dear tell me this night wanna to company her go clubbing, so I tell dear first.. he sound like doesn’t allow me go..zZzz..err? izit he worry about me or wat??

But at last I didn’t go also, coz I was fall asleep..when I wake I msg back elaine she already go..i m SORRY gal…



Friday-Facialy


I m gonna to do facial treatment again…I really pk d, have to paid all the debts to aunty..

After finish do the treatment, go to eat our dinner at “shabu shabu” lolxxx.. b4 tat Elaine dear was ask me go there eat, but u say I gonna to do facial so she doesn’t come ady..

Is expensive per person, rm 27.50 for the buffet ..if I didn’t wrongly rmb..lolxxx..

Aaaaaa..after eat, damn FULL!..zZzzz..i think my weight is gain back d..not easy to drop the weight,but now eat many ady have to manage again…

So our planning is after eat go to “TESCO” for a walk, but unfortunately mummy calls ask us go home… =.=

No choice lo,go home better..Zzzzz

Haha..i had my camwhore session lolx..

*long time nvr put my fringe out*
*love tis*


Thursday-Much better..

uhhhh..thursday night again, went to pasar malam..LALALALALA.. didn’t cook today , so our dinner have to settle at pasar malam..lolxxx..

worst …is rain when we reach there, so decide to “da bao” back to eat, after buy it..OH DAMN, the rain was stop…”DAMN”

have nothing to say no choice, already buy is going back home eat..okay, Elaine and Loong come to find me to yum cha..ZZzzzz,gonna rush back home eat my dinner den out wif them..hahaha..

okay, they wait at outside while I just reach home and started eat my dinner…zZzZz.. is kinda rush la..i finish my food then straight away jump into long car..hahaha.. some fun question they ask..
e: u finish eat already a?
me: of course..
e: so fast?
me: I just pour in onli..lolxx..
is LAME…

so our destination is “OUG Height” de mamak..haha.. so we had our yum cha at there.. soon carmen and tong join us..lolxx..

suddenly they ask me where dear work, they say wanna to find him..Zzzz..

I call dear but he doesn’t pick up the call , but long call he does..Zzzz..damn!
but dear also didn’t tell where he work..lolxx..so bad..

at last we have no place to go ady, decide to back home..=p

No comments: