Monday, November 10, 2008

Confused

lazy monday as I thought sure a lot of people don’t like MONDAY, because is a working day since Sunday is off day..

super tired still have to wake up for work, just one word gonna to say “BORED”..
meeting at start get some complain from senior HOD, and so on I get some stress on it. WTF! Early in the morning get a lot of bull shit things.

Ms Ng ask me when I m continued my studies, because she gonna to pass her work to me, she scare I cant handle. she tallk a lot to me, about the studies.. she recommend me go KL there have night class, I don’t really wan..it is too trouble for me,I gonna to rush…

OMG!!! actually I really forget about that, the problem is with me now. first I really have financial problem now , second my transportation, this 2 is enough for me to think now!

okay.. what should I do now? really get continued my study?? LCCI , CAT or ACT?? Zzzzz.. I m with my empty mind now, I don’t know what really I can do now?

if no choice I have to get back IKM there to study the LCCI, there de teacher really sucks!!! I miss my secondary account tuition teacher, he was the best teacher I meet..

so bad so on, he doesn’t teach any LCCI or CAT.. can I get someone to advice me??
*sigh*

p/s : S.H.E – 安静了

No comments: