Monday, July 26, 2010

still busy..


enn lar, still the same..
this is my weekend, my every weekends.. i help mom to work..
7early8early, have to wake up.. @@
what i feel, my leg muscle very pain.. what lar, i don’t know what i have done.. zzzz
still, need to work..
bored bored bored..
today class, is about Danish.. me likey~~ lalalalala..
see mom is explaining..

spot the red color-T girl, she is pretty! LOL

mom backs~~

enn enn, while nothing to do i get rest.. =)
SS awhile.. with nothing on my face, i know is ugly shit.. >.<
no care lar..






morning, i ate very little only so i’m very hungry while the things was baking.. LOL
i get to eat my favorite.. i’m happy~
after the class was done, get everything we went to have brunch..
at “Ah Ngao” there..



enough satisfy for me.. =) very full indeed..
damn tired, while in the car i fall asleep till reach home.. and reach home i sleep again..LOL
it was farking not good, because i sleep with full stomach.. it fattening.. =(
i regret lar..FML>.<

feel kinda alone these day.. hmmm~
and FB getting bored now..
=(
is getting near to August, can i stop the time.. don’t so fast reach August?

i’m very outdated now, long time i never went out for shopping edi..
can i have 1 day free for me to shop?



signing off, ruki

No comments: