Friday, July 23, 2010

random life

for after so so so long, decide to have a movie..
starting just wanna watch “flirting scholar” but sister bf don’t wanna watch that..he suggest to have “inception”, so deal with it..but unfortunately a lot full house, at seats at upper part already fully sold out..
so plans change, they will have “predators” and me n lil sister still on with the plan have “flirting scholar
唐伯虎點秋香2之四大才子”..
have it @ Sunway.. its Wednesday night, ticket movie were cheaper.. a lot people ler.. >.<

yea,someone told me “flirting scholar” are not that nice, but after watching i feel not bad mar.. at least i laugh eh.. =) a very “wu li tou” movie, but kinda funny..


******************

Thursday.. night market, as usual.. my dear dear gal long time never find me edi, cox she ….

but finally she find me for dinner d.. LOL.. after so long, mom tag along with us for the dinner.. =)

really long time nvr walk night market with mom edi..

lalalalala..

ishhh, always when i wan buy something.. why sure don’t have geh? >.<>

hmmm~no takoyaki for that, i’m too full edi..

den get carrot milk for myself.. =)
*my lips... T__T, i wan throw it..


signing off, ruki

No comments: