Sunday, July 25, 2010

FML FMC..


Friday night, mom drive my car out and when reach home the car like something wrong with it..
yes, the water boiling.. >.<
shit! because i never notice the water level.. =((
and the water is leaking..
this time really big case, i gonna pk gao gao for repairing it.. FML to the MAX!
if the water tank need to change, it gonna cost few K! =((
no car use for the second day, since i’m going to work mo fetch me..
a little doll up for the day & i tie my hair up.. *puffy eyes *

while working camwhore abit abit, since no people there.. >.<
yes ar, while working dad call..
he check, it is the fan problems.. not water tank problems..
phewww!thanks god! if not my wallet will got a big hole..
and he help me take it to repair, and now it is settle edi.. =))

i’m kinda busy, after working i still need to help my mom work..
blah blah, pity me.. while the class was on i’m fishing..
i’m tired..
then after few hours, the class is done.. i’m happy~~
camwhore awhile.. lalalalala~~

i never sleep when i’m home.. because the grandma big day..
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA*
after get the dinner, we play mahjong with her and also another kaki wei wei….
i think the night is not my day, i lose a lot when starting.. after pass 12, luckily i get back my modal..
LOL
and i’m really a vampire, day i’m that tired but night i don’t feel so..
i still hang at FB till 3am..
just don’t know why..


signing off, ruki


No comments: