Tuesday, July 20, 2010

don’t stop there..

everything should start to change and not the remain the same..
i can’t just stand at there and wait miracle happen..
no miracle will happen, don’t dream…
just take a deep deep breath and walk out..
let things keep in the deepest part and don’t touch it..
soon and sooner it will disappear without any notice..
this is what i want..what can i say..
everything should be start from ZERO and learn again by myself..
i don’t want rely on others anymore , i wan all the things can do it by myself..
i will try harder slowly and slowly walk out..
no matter what and how, i just care about myself only..
sounds selfish but, this is what i can do..self protection after getting hurt.. =)

and actually i scare i will being too annoyed, so i decide to be alone..
so don’t get misunderstand..
and
this is me… =X
i don’t disturb you, so you don’t disturb me too.. okay?

don’t mess with me, i’m a very rude girl! you can’t expect what i will do next..



so into Olivia Ong - You And Me her voice kills me, relaxing..


and and lastly, i want go somewhere to release all these thing..
stay at here very stress,a lot have to think about it..
i wan have a short trip , can I?



signing off, ruki


No comments: