Thursday, July 15, 2010

15/07


FIFA over it’s seem like something were missing, and something were come over again..
yes, loneliness came.. =(
so what is missing there? IDK!
and can someone help me get this thing call “lonely” go away?
hmmmm..
still emo-ing..
yeap, still listening all those song..
repeat n repeat nonstop like 32685982465425 times..
can someone just don’t let me hear huh?
don’t know, my mood change like these day weather..
arghh =(
i’m going to get insane d..
help help! SOS..

i don’t know why it still the same?
why and why, still a lot question inside my mind..
since you were do this decision, don’t act like nothing and look like care about..
i beg u i beg u!
when u decide go away by urself, please don’t return back and look at me..

boii, you are nothing to me..


p/s: can someone just give me a hand, and push me out!

signing off, ruki

No comments: