Thursday, July 1, 2010

only know



it was like late or what?
i actually realize he sleep late too, because of what? i don’t know..
i realize he always update on FB wall, after things was happen..
i realize he flirt at everywhere, like wanna show me he was free, he can flirt like nobody business..
i realize he watch football too, i don’t know he did like it too..
i realize he can act like nothing happen..
argh…

i’m abnormal, i’m insane, i look diff..
somebody says,
Not happy cannot sleep den watch FIFA?

i was like, no is not! but think nicely, abit related with it too.. =(
anyway, thanks for caring..
i appreciate.. i can handle my thing by myself, i will take care myself..


______________________________________

you know everything about can make my mood swing a lot..
i just feel lost and complicated..
i don’t know what can i do more, or what should i do..=(

signing off, ruki

No comments: