Friday, February 27, 2009

wilt

Freaking damn xxxx!

I get the call from the 014 number and the new number 010! insane lifeless kid!

i cant recognize the sound izit girl or boy, but I’m sure it still a kid. What the fucking~ asking me the stupid Q… bull-shit..


EIIIiii!! If “YOU KID” can on9, read my blog and u watch out!

Stop annoying me! Stop to call me! DAMN!! Don’t know how your mother teach u! fucking lifesless huh? Go back ur mother there and drink milk!


*edited* (paiseh, being so rude)


I were nothing to do, I’m tried to hack people WiFI’s and it is in low strength.. well,didn’t get so well connection from it.


Suddenly, remember they thing that I wan post up..xD

Yea, remember the rose?

Is dead now. it become dry roses d..

Pity to see it become like this, I miss it the look when it is still look fresh.

Let’s see it..

Become like that.. errr, how should I do?


Throw it away? No way man! But how to keep it? Its dry d.. is ok, just keep it first.



p/s: waiting the ppl close the wifi den I will off9..=)

No comments: