Thursday, February 26, 2009

surprising

what a surprise I get, you called me and ask me out for drinks.=)


thought you will be busy on ur own stuff and business.. but since u call I be happy to..

so you all had plan went to Laundry, so deal!


had myself prepare after I receive the call, and was just in time I get myself done when you are reach.

I get in the car get to know the ambience are weird..=X


so just been silent while the way to the destination.. and something were happen I decide to *edit* it. xD

once reach sure been go to our destination..


muah~ ordering some beer and chit-chat at there..

so sucks,i drink only a little and i feel my face was very hot and i know my face were damny red.. =.=

neh, quite boring sit at there.


but still ok, I got you to accompany me to chat with..

and yours friend are in, just some you are not talking with me , I will always look around..xD

duh, so decide have a walk at outside and went to d washroom..


so I do have the pic with my silly face..

xD

d mirror..*duh* i look huge.. T_T

and we were spend almost 2 hours at there, so we been back.

yea, I can’t nonstoping camwhore.. u will see..

d loong

d you

d me

*stupid* i took inside d car with my sux HP without flashing..


neh.. after I went home i realize I really drunk.. seriously, my face are white and i still do feel I’m “wi wang wang” turning like tat..

not to say more, and fainted..=) d silly one.


p/s: choose d right purpose for own.. don’t gone into the bad..

No comments: