Monday, February 23, 2009

weekend

21-02-09
//duh//
I had a bad & terrible weekend! off on Saturday but I did stay at home due to some reason.

*edited* for that.. turn to anger if continue it.. what a sucks Saturday, I hate it without any planning and programs! WTF izit?


whole of myself are turning spider web d.. *poor* me~
sudden my mummy ask daddy to have a catch mouse hunt, dahh~ all the mouse are running all in the house ( just a few like 2 or 3) and we are running too~ back to our room.. (-.-) pity us kena scare gao gao~ and ‘VV’ too..


after they catch the mouse, so we start to clean the ‘antique’ thing such as the hundred years bowl, plate, chopstick, cups and etc~


yucks, the smell are damn (%#$* ..
it seem we all will be act like not willing to do these, but who knows actually we are enjoying.. don’t know why.. no one can explain with a reasonable reason.


22-02-09
So on as the Sunday, worst than Saturday. More nothing to do than yesterday.. and I’m go to count my CNY angpau $$..xD


just guess what is my emotion after counting it.. “eek!! what la.. after count just get RM200++ .. WTH~” so little sia.. and u give me one day I can’t spend it on just a few mints.. xD


and I’m so lifeless I don’t feel wanna to eat but in d end the miracle happen.. something make me eat..i had my brunch with my younger sister eating the chickenrice.. yea, we does share..=.=
so so so.. my cousin is reach den have talk, such like many craps all also nonsense.. but i think long long time have some those talk is okay for our lifeless people..


she wants to buy a laptop and so do I.. I wish i can have the SONY VAIO ‘Pinkish’ laptop, but it is damn expensive I think i should throw my wish into d dustbin because it is impossible to me.. perhaps a normal laptop and I just have to put the pinkish skin on it..
dah~the next second he does promise wanna find me.. *jump over all* (such in emo and mood turn over 180°) damn happy weih…


so wait and i had my fav’s tv show.. Taiwan show.. is a quit interesting entertaining show, i love it so much… it is funny.. den kinda like u get to know more about other people country got what.
then we went to our old place.. STATION 1 and spend our time at there..xD
till d 4654768..


p/s: my skin are dead and turn to more worst. anyone can help? I don’t wan back to the beauty parlor and it cost me so expensive. (>.<)
p/p/s : I’m doing something u never expect and myself can’t expect too.*stay tune*

No comments: