Tuesday, February 24, 2009

remaining


.....

I would like to remain what I do have now with you, never hope that any changes will happen to us. So, just keep it in and preserve as long as it can…



you promise me u came and u did… I was happy that u do it, even is raining.. so this time abit different , we went out to do something. *business stuff*

went to “station 1” again, for our dinner . and we does bring laptop out and surf net at there. 1 for u and 1 for me (mummy property) , i use to get myself 1 laptop soon.*perhaps*


did some really no-nonsense, create your name card for future. *tsk* u really request a lot for it, just 1 small cards, i don’t think it can fit that much words for it. xD but as you like.


duh~ when I’m talking with my msn fren, u like to disturb it. so I do tell my fren to you, and when u get to know they are working in HP network, so u did wan me ask them something. =.=


mmMm.. the conversation as below ( u will see)


R: did u know where is DDT? a

WK: err..duno never hear be. L&L got la.. y?

R: no la, just asking

J(beside me): wlao, izit he work in HP network? DDT also duno. chasui la..

R: izit u work in HP network a?

WK: sure, as nokia authorize dealer.

(J beside and force me to ask did he know ah hong from MV care4 there)

R:*nt reli willing* but i’m still asking d Q.

WK : yea, i know. we always keng gai 1.

R : ooo..

WK : y??

(J ask me to ask him den u go ask that hong izit know DDT from hong)

R : *silly Q* den u ask ah hong izit know who is ah hong from DDT.

WK : blurry now, and confusing. and ask y again.

R : *also duno y act, but still pretend it*no la, u just ask it la..

WK : ok.


yea, I don’t really remember the conversation and i end it here.


xD.. so do u know these silly ppl? tat’s is my dear. BoOoO..so lame sia! like to ask weird Q. but it is quite funny too cox it make WK blur blur.. =)


so we did hang there till 12++ b’cox outside is rain and we can’t go..


till sometime and we does went back. =)

*toodless* and I’m happy with it. thanks. love you so.

No comments: