Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Miss out

suddenly miss you so much..u do?

previous on 15-02-09
after come down from Genting, we thought wanna go to “small genting” to have our dinner..
who know’s? we didn’t get there, because we “small genting” that we went don’t have any restaurant and just have a mamk only..WTF!

can someone actually told me where izit the place are? who know at where? tell me please~ thanks..

so no more small genting so we headed to “kaki corner” have our dinner..
I had order my likey…
“ grill cheesey white sauces chicken chop” =)
and dear d “BBQ chicken” & "giant watermelon"
erm…after the dinner headed back home, cox all are tired d….


16-02-09 d Monday, he did find me..xD

because he wan to return my cousin HP to me…
and so on we went out to have our dinner @ old place “station 1”
we spend almost 3hrs something a there just for chit chat and we do chat a lot of it…
just like friend, really have a long time we never talk this .. really miss it.. perhaps every pair of couple also like this..

don’t need to talk so long everyday, just maybe spend 1night for few hours and chat with each other till kaokao…

so he did send me home and I appreciate a lot we had..

p/s : I should start prepare my stuff for next month, and I do need a good planning.. ^^

No comments: