Wednesday, February 25, 2009

stupidfella

rainy morning Wednesday~ use to hate rain in morning , especially i’m gotta work..
*emo*-ing , but have to go to…


i saw an unperfected rainbow while i’m walking to work.
and i believe the rainbow make me smile, and i would have a better day.
*big wide smile* =)

boOoo..

I’m now to SHOW some H/P number, tat’s irritating me so much!
WTH! @ night i keep on get those anonymous miss call and msg.. just an insane ! nope, is wrong.. they are childish enough, brainless i thought!

okay.. the first number 0143078711 who sent me a msg first with a “HI”, and i was replying with “??”.

so does it reply me and ask me “who m I”? bull-shit! tat’s funny, u r the one who got my number and send me a msg. how could dare u ask me, and i think the question should ask by me! boycott it, don’t even wan reply it again!

and another number~ here it is~0162930743

this one make me*speechless* .. i think it knows me much. it know my name and were i live~ but it doesn’t want to told me who are it! damn.. it just keep asking me Q and it private their identity.

and when i m not replying it could miss call a hundred times! how annoying it is..what a childish action!

No comments: