Thursday, February 19, 2009

remembrance

as times goes by…

all are change and what thing are still remain the same?


yesterday, I were work suddenly feel bored and chat with my secondary school classmate. we had 2years more never meet up and I suddenly realize all thing really change, everyone are changing even myself..


when I’m chat with her, and I use to remember something..=L

hmmm.. actually is because of …


what? and why it become like that? do you know? don’t know.. then who’s know about it? after all the changes will it return back and become like last time?do you think it will? I don’t think so it can..if it really can maybe you are the luckiest 1…


because I’m one of it are changing as well, I can’t compel myself to become as last time..if I do it just fake only.. I’m not like the last time innocent me..I had seen many and many, which makes me become much “evil”, and I don’t think that I really like what I’m now..


actually I found it and realize by HIM.. such as everything and everything…


I know I’m faultful.. u dislike I being emo..and so do I..but I can’t stop myself being emo in sometimes. perhaps I’m still a kid for you. and sorry for the immature thinking …


682358413989 pic.. i’m still look innocent.. i miss this..


p/s : should I xXxX ‘d journey’.. =I

No comments: