Sunday, February 1, 2009

re-post

on d 29/1
we went to “tian hou gong” after having dinner at “Station 1”, never though there will be alots of people.. is crowed man~~~
u will see~~
many people went there to pray, pray for a good year in “MOO” year..
we ( Elaine , dear , me) didn’t went in there to burn joss sticks due to damn alots of people in so we walk around at there..

hang-ing around, then we went back down there..
we took some pic at there, such as the 12animal for the 12 year.. is quite cute cox it make my the paper…
*rat*
*ox*
*tiger*
*rabbit*
*dragon*
*snake*
*horse*
*sheep*
*monkey*
*rooster*
*dog*
*pig*
*me n Elaine with d snakeie*
*me n Elaine with d dragon*
*Elaine n dear with d dragon*
lolxx..after took d pic, we wanna to went home, but i saw something fun lyk this.
look d down pic..
do u notice the “guan yin” pee? xD
*oppsss* soli, no manner for that..
then when we walk out dear buy this for me..xD
*the Minnie & mickey* belon..
p/s:thx dear..=p

No comments: