Thursday, February 12, 2009

re-mend

mess post again… sowie~
err… this is just about the last Sunday~~8/2/2009

I being a good girl again, stay home with family but then at last we went to sing-K with my lovely family (exclude daddy) , really been a long time i never out with my family.
and this day take the chance to out with them..

u know what…really fun of it even my sound are not really full recover yet..
i can’t sing the song in too alt… but i tried, lastly it became “po xia”
damn funny sia~

we get the big room at there..and there toilet were in..
i like neway bog room, cause what?
the toilet are in with the lovely mirror i love it so much..xD

tadah~~
and the random pic..i combine it together..=)
*myself,2bitchy sis,1annoy bro,lovely mum*
yea.. i did enjoy myself with it..
because i know, we cant always gather like this because of me..xD

p/s: moody on d night b’cox of i get a such big airplane.. =(

No comments: