Monday, August 30, 2010

Step Up3


i have been sleep for freaking 14hours, i still feel damn tired.. Long long time, i never sleep for that long already..
Since i’m wake.. This weekend no work for me, i decide to have a movie..
The pass weekend i’m sick, is spoil my plan to went out..
This week i don’t allow it happen, even i’m not fully recover but i’m still able to go out!
No one i can date, i decide grab my lil sister out to have movie..
actually i wanna watch “the expendables” but too bad is for 18 only, i change it to step up3..
went to the nearest place IOI, i thought the place wont have a lot people.. But when i reach , is freaking a lot cars over there..
No indoor parking , i have to park at outside.. LOL
reach there, the 1st thing to collect the ticket that purchase via on9..
i’m still sick so i don’t know what can i eat, i thought it actually still got a lot of time for me to waste for thinking wat should i eat..
my lil sister remind me that we don’t have much time i only realize , faster find a café to eat..
i choose “little Taiwan” , the very first time i went there..
Not much choice at there, lastly i choose “claypot kueh tiao with chicken” & have a hot jasmine tea..
for very first time i eat the “fried chicken” i take out the skin.. arr! how pity i’m!



lastly i cant finish the “kueh tiao”, waste it d..
opsss, before get into the cinema.. we bought drinks and some mashed potato..
the Maggie mashed potato having promotion, buy 1 n you will get 1 free..silly me, i told the person i order 1 only, why give me 2.. LOL, i didn’t realize abt that..

STEP UP 3! what can i say? it is awesome.. rated it 10/10!







*even i haven watch Step Up 1 & 2, but when i got time i will find it out to watch it!
i feel wanna to dance when i watch it!
they are freaking hot!
I don't care, i wanna watch again in 3D~~ wooots!!

get home after that..
i’m satisfy at least i got a movie for myself..

No comments: