Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rojak post

this gonna be a rojak post, sorry for being lazy to separate it..

Wednesday-
After work, reach home aunt ask me to fetch her over PJ to take ViVi back from hospital.
FYI, ViVi is injured because of the not responsible driver bang on it..
The place is at Gasing Heights , where Elaine dear live at..
Hmmm, we went there to take her back and we do wait for like 20mint to wait them bring ViVi down..LOL
freaking bored , i do camwhore..
Wait till x patient d..


Then we went to pay the medical fees, RM800+ for this time..
And they suggest every week we should bring her back to check up, i don’t know how much will it cost.
But i’m sure it will be costly!
Our wallet gonna have a big holes, goddamnit!
Pity ViVi now only got 3legs to walk, 1 of it being wrap up and need to wait 6weeks only will recover..
And i don’t sure izit will recover within 6weeks.. =(
pity her..

jump off this topic..

Saturday-
i feel fucking stress, i gonna present a presentation..This is the last emcee that i need to do..
I don’t know why i feel so, feel so panic.. =X
Because i’m gonna do a conclusion without looking at PPT, and do a live sharing..
Shit things happen, the activity do take longer times compare with usual.. This make me more panic & panic..
my mind was empty! totally blank! Luckily i do a small note on my hand & i just read it out..
I feel so so so bad, i did this thing.. I never do a good ending for the last time.. =(
But at least this is the last time, i don’t need to worry anymore..

After work, i did work again for my mom..
Ahh, i think i’m super busy! When i’m home i use 5min to done my brunch, during that time i think a lot..
I rush for everything, and i ask myself why i make myself so tired?!
i answer myself, because this is my mom if i don’t help her who did? She is more freaking tired than me, she do a lot thing for this family.. I can’t be so selfish not to help her!
Forget about it, i will do what i can..
I’m tired but at least i’m not doing nothing in my life.. I do things for what i have now..



When i’m home, for the first time i feel this fucking tired.. Plus i think i’m not fully recover yet, 10+ i went to bed d..
For very first time i sleep so early.. LOL

p/s : everything i do, i depends on my mood! bad or good thing?

No comments: