Monday, August 2, 2010

Last minute plan

Time pass so fast, is August ady..
i’m August babe..

Since the birthday is around the corner, i feel xxx ..
I don’t know what to say, i’m confused with my feeling..
I did mention before i will never like others, to organi
ze a 21st birthday party..
Because i don’t know who i should invite if organize the party, i don’t have a lot friends so i never think about it..
But..
My sister keep suggest my family i should organize a party..
Yes, she did it..
My mom they all are agree to do so, because she say 21st once in our life..
so,if i oppose it is useless..
So on it, actually my birthday is on 11/8, Wednesday..Thought wanna celebrate early, but they are busy..
so delay till 14/8
and the high efficiency sister ask me immediate to create event in FB to invite people..
So i did create 1 for it..About the guest list, i really don’t know who should i invite..
If u guys wan come over, just RSVP at the event there and let me know please..
thanks a lot..

mwahhh mwahhh..


p/s: i just get to know, ah few already can’t attend.. *disappointed* =(


No comments: