Monday, August 16, 2010

It’s my Brithday

late post.. =o

I’m lucky i’m happy.. At least i think i’m still not alone..

Thanks i got such good colleague to celebrate my birthday during the lunch time.. =)
We had “bak kut teh” at Kuchai..Then they got a special “cake” for me..Haagen Dazs Ice Cream.. =)
not forget to take group pic..
This year i got my sister with her boyf and of cox wei,willing to have dinner with me..
We got Korean BBQ buffet, suggest by my dear sister..
After work, went home and doll up..
reach there, get the food and start to cook!ehhh, the place i sit were freaking hot.. keep sweating nia..>.<>so ngam a bunch of uncle n aunty behind us were celebrate birthday too.. yes, my busybody sis told them is my birthday too while they pass the cake to us.. you know what?! a aunty were just so friendly and she kiss me!!! i;m just STUN for few seconds, and they say my face were so red! i’m SHY woii..
no care eh, anyway thanks for the cake.. and we cont our bbq.. =)

thx both of them..
not forget this too..
after we done, carmen only free to join us.. we went to station 1 for second round, drink & chit chat..

It like nothing special on this year.. i don’t get disappointed because i never hope anything..


ciaozz!

No comments: