Tuesday, August 3, 2010

run away..

i’m worry about the party now..
not many people willing to come , due to some reason..
a lot never reply me.. arrghh!
can somebody just tell me please, who can i invite?!

about the food , is very costly if follow as the plan..
but if order that, i scare it is too a lot for it..

these day really lost control, i ate a lot a lot.. really a lot!
all inside my tummy, so i got a big big big tummy.. =(
i don’t want like this la, my day is coming soon.. wuuuu~~

nowdays bored like hell, nothing to do much..
people ask me why i’m always feel boring ?
because i don’t have much friend, no one can hang out..
and i’m not allow to hang out at night also..
most important reason is about money, no money no life..
i got no extra money for those entertainment..
what a pity life i got?!
tat’s y in my life just only got sleep, eat, work & 24/7 FB ..
lonely vampire.. =(

yes, i think i should get more friends..
but.. how?
get it thru FB? @@doesn’t realistic also..
just like my list got 800+ friends, but i don’t think more than 20% tat i know..


can life just go on without anything?
i just want to run away right now..
sometimes i don’t really know what those people think..
maybe they don’t have brain, what they say never go thru by the brain.. that’s y!



*sometimes thing doesn’t need to talk until so obvious, please be smart..
people already decide to do this, so stop annoying at there..
and don’t force me become like a devil to talk with you..
don’t excess my endurance limit!


signing off, ruki

No comments: