Monday, April 20, 2009

secrecy

*edit*..

yes, i edit it not to talk about what the pass 2day i’m do and where i been.

oh ya, i did bought a floral printing tube for company anniversary as been requested.
errr, actually is not a bad thing to try some new stuff like wearing this kind of clothes.
but normally for me i really don’t like those style, because i’m not really suitable onit.
anyway, for the event i finally bought it. among those floral printed sh
irt dress, i think the most satisfy is the tube top.
if i’m shorter it can be dress..=.=

okla..if u see it ugly den don’t run away, just tell me..
don't say too straight u know will make me heart-breaking.. =(
anyhow i will accept it, is the truth..

how to wear only will be nicer?
because my body are short!!!!!
no way can change the fact..*sigh*

with ribbon (behind or infront)

without ribbon

which look nicer??


okla..any suggestion leave me msg..
hope to know others opinion..

ciaoz!

No comments: