Thursday, April 9, 2009

double unimaginable

as usual back to home after work, nothing special actually..
but i saw VV..very surprise…=}

awwwww…cutie girl, her hair had been cut .. i mean the whole body hair…
LOL.. she look tiny now if compare with last time..
really look cute, just like an sheep doggie.. =)
pretty love her new look.. i love to see she without the hair…..

yea.. not to talk.. i show u the pic.. u will know it..


*look tiny* because i was standing to capture this..=)
*looking at the camera* actually not,she looking grandma food.. *LOL*


she like human food so much, but we don’t allow her to eat..
pity….=(
so she always act pity or cute, so that we feed her the food we eating…

this is the very 1st surprise and the 2nd are coming up next.

i never sleep after i’m finish work, i took my bath early had my dinner too..
so after that i keep myself in room to surfing net.
an the few hours has pass..


suddenly my cousin bro has come, with her gf.. i heard it from my room..
so doesn’t went out to see actually, but the curious make me out a peep the girl 1second.
no much comment look ok la,because i didn’t not see clearly.. so i didn’t bother anymore went back to room..
and the cousin bro gf says she know me..
huh?? what are happening? and this time i look at her gf nicely..
awwww..finally i recognize her..is florence,she is my primary schoolmate..
we have been 6years more never meet, and the world are so small..
turns she become my cousin gf… LOL..
i didn’t talk to her, because i look fugly and i just wear an spaghetti top.. just like an aunty.. =(

as below..-.- nude face , fatty body..

because i felt embarrassing to sit beside her.. because we are same age but totally look different..
arrggg..she look pretty and prettier and grow very tall now..
but me the ugly and shortie.. T_T

opsss.. really sorry i didn’t talk with u..perhaps next time..
when i dress up nicely..


really so so so sorry..

what a surprise again in 1 night..

No comments: