Wednesday, April 15, 2009

re-peated

Tuesday, suppose went to work but i did apply leave for the day.
for wanna went out with my lovely cousin, and since he come here so long i never out with him , another reason is because on 20th he gonna back to Sabah.


driver is who this time? is my sister bf.. Ya, i think since so long is the first time i went out with them.
start to preparing ourself about 12o’clock .

while waiting him come, here my random..camwhore..

she jump into my pic..=)

finally the brilliant driver , reach us about 1.30pm… -,-ll

dah, so went to pyramid..
due to me and SweeHon(sis bf) had watch a lot’s of movie, so my sister are use to choose what movie they wanna see..
yeap, finally they choose “fast & furious 4”.. my seco
nd time and SH too..


smart them choose the movie time on 3.00o’clock and the time we left only got about 45min’s.
and we have to take our brunch first. in fast situation @ t
he japanse xxxx there..*sorry la, forget what name d*

while waiting they discus where to go after the movie, decide to sing K..
at Puchong there about 7pm.. hmmmm…after some ti
me they 3 having their lunch and i still waiting..thought to had my nice brunch, who knows the stupid fella waitress left my order.. shit laa! almost to 3o’clock d.. good no need to eat anymore~ i share with my sis..

uhmmm..so no next time to the restaurant d!! rushing to the cinema and buy some drinks..
see..just ngam ngam.. once in the movie start..=)
nothing much to comment d,,i love the movie and this time
i see alots off thing that 1st time i miss it..haha
*u know i know* =P

movie time is pass, as usual game time..=)
always heard sister say cookie(cousin) are pro in Initial D, always win never lose before..
and she said he act COOL when driving,,

okay,today i been see his perform.. hmmm..really pro..& really COOL…xD
and you know what? is hard to snap his pic, this ti
me i use the way when was driving.. and i made it! *weee*

he keep say don’t take my pic, don’t take my pic…
me:*evil laugh* u cant stop me…

and SweeHon too.. snap from back..

she is playing is HP…
stare??
promote her HP?
mine random…


after that…walking around and see people skate..
found out that really less people skate on weekday, and think back really a long time never skate d..i miss last time…=(

went to SASA to bought my gilter eye liner that don’t know where i lost it…=(
sister bought a make up remover for face 1, whi
ch cost RM 5o 1 bottle…really expensive..
and the girl promote the cucumber pad to us, which now cos
t RM3.90per bag, not bad just have a try for it.=)

after that is about 6++ d,get ready to Puchong…
opppsss, school time just finish.. is jam at everywhere~~


found out something funny, a uncle really dunno how to drive.
his car is KISS with another car… but both of them do
n’t know their car are stick together..-.- LOL

den i start to camwhore..annoyed?

i dislike my mouth!!

nvm..got another i snap it..the driver...=)

after some 68751549725187mintues, finally is better we did reach at there about 7.20pm? abit late, but the room still available… =)

hmmmm…don’t know why i’m not in really good condition my headache like gonna boom it is very pain. and my voice doesn’t nice at all, and the worst after sing the “最幸福的事” my voice totally K.O edi..
not to sing anymore so i mange to snap their pic…

huhu.. she the best, always let me to snap her..
but these 2 fella, just keep running, tat’s y the pic are blur… =(


till 11o’clock so when back home and it’s really tired and directly fall into sleep..

K.O totally my Tuesday..


p/s: out of budget this month, no more money to use just use my saving.. how poor i’m..
p/p/s: praying my next month salary come faster..

No comments: