Friday, April 3, 2009

nail do

recently i’m really addicted in doing nail, but it is different with the last time one because last time i just put an plain colour only. now i’m trying to do with the art thing, because my cousin are here. he got very long nail, is real and not fake nail. opsss.. i wrote HE, yes is he.. he is a boy.. -.-yet his finger are long and nice, and his nail are longer than me x5.. arggg.. how come?

don’t believe huh? wait he come back i took a pic for it.. xD
he love i do manicure for him.. xD ..but, i’m weird.. i can’t help other do
nicely manicure , it wont success .. cox it looks ugly..
hmmm.. perhaps i think it is not my nail so i just can’t make it well.. =(

but i think i should try harder.. work harder to it make..
so the days or the week i’m always changing my nail colour.. doing the manicure..

the first one,


latest…

yep, the latest i love it so much.. but it can’t stay longer, the bling stuff just always drop..=(

after a few day, maybe will try a new design.. and i should by more colour and the bling stuff..

I’m not pro yet, so it look abit cacat weih..
try to done my best one..

No comments: