Wednesday, April 29, 2009

37th anniversary - II

sorry for the delay… really lazy to blog recently so I short it… =(

continue with it…

oppss..we are late back there..*paiseh* everyone are waiting..


some pic taken before start..

so the event in the ballroom are start..


Thomas & Ms Chan become the MC for the day. & the committee show time….
then’s the opening ceremony and cutting cakes… by the management…
next speech from Director ,MD ,GM…
group photo

buffet time..

R&R session

special program by “BON jovi”

games time…

management

colleague couple

present the gift to all staff for all year contribution

FSED

Warehouse

AHPD

Accounts

Admin

After that, nearly to end the session…

Sing and dance together…=)

Some camwhore picture before leave…

me & Shirley & lil Adrian… sorry Adrian…LOL

me & Raymond
me & carmen
me & wei

me & Chan

me & Jovi

*weeee..first time camwhore with them


last but not least, thanks to stephen.. for taking tis photo..pretty love it so much..
okay, short it down…

end here… =)

really a damn long post…

No comments: