Thursday, January 8, 2009

Triple

Wednesday-

how busy i'm??? I thought to be rest t home after work..

who knows??

my colleague ask us go to play bowling after work , gotta promise because we always FFK la..

so this time have to promise them... na na na na...

same day same time, my girl having some problem and need me to company her after work...

OMG! How can I do the same thing in the same time..

never mind, my girl are important too.. I gotta take out sometime to company her, after that only went to another date..xD

yea,after a chat.. thought ask wei went to some place to pick me up headed tp pyramid..

but girl say they can went there also, sooo.. at last they send me to there and meet up with my colleague...

lalala... went there lo.. so the game start...

at the beggin the girl lead,who knows guys lead it after it..

OMG~~ everyone say duno how to play in the end all know..

awwwwww... lier~~~

all so geng sia~~~

especially hwei @ jhen gf and not forget jhen..he is geng also..

both of them lead in the groups...=p

us...

lastly the guys win...=.=

how pity...awuuuuuu~~

after that went to SS15 asia cafe for yum cha norhxx...with girl d fren “alice”

den hang till 12++...

xD.....

i'm tired DEAD~~~

p/s: I kow a new fren “Alice”..


Tuesday-

Nothing I had done, I hang out with my sister..

we went to night market and seeking something...lolxx..

but in d end we had nothing get..

lalalalala..

wasting the time..BoooOooo...=.=

I never sleep well on it.. in insomnia lerr... holly-xXX..


Monday-

after work, went to the dinner offer by company for the winning team on CR meeting..

went to the “PIZZA HUT”..oOhhoo... long time I didnt eat ady, since last time have 4person meal with dear onli.. eat till~~~~ =.=

so bad , I had to dinner with “HER”.. I feel not really wan join that, but how sad it is compulsary lo.. no choice lo...gotta go neh~~ aiksss..


luckly I m not same car with her...or not I really gotta die faster..=p

ermmm...went there... okay.. I gotta see her “innocent pity stupid face”! Fucking stupid emotion she had do it... always doing something that make everyone got the attention on YOU! How fucking stupid!!!!!

okay, jump over the part I hate...

the dinner start~~~ they went to take the salad..they try to do as the mail like in china pizza..

how bad..they failed to do so..

hoho~~~the camera man took these..

I ate lot of it..i eat many piece of pizza and I drink the soup added with the lot of cheese powder.. how smart I m?? I know my weight will gain back...hoho~~-.-

yea yea, after the food finish.. surprise they had ready dome g

ame for us..and giv the present..

who know... we will playing the poker n choose who will be the one will get to pick the mystery present...

oh yea, after the time playing the cards~~ we get to know the present is what...

Guess what???

it is cash voucher form AEON @ Jusco~~

Oh~~DAMN suprise what.. who know will get these 1??hahaha...

but everyone amount are different, because their pick their own 1...

I totally get RM50 for that..xD

not bad lo...i can buy my stuff at there, and no nit spend single money for it..haha~~

No comments: