Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY

first of all… wish u all have a great and prosperous ox year..

HAPPY CNY..


年三十晚

thought everyone is welcome the new year coming, who know’s i got a bad news..

VV my dog,her ears got injured because of my GOOD sister.. and now her ears is injured then i have to bring it to see the doctor and i thought it just need to bind up the wound who knows??

the doctor say he have to cut off her right ear’s or not it will be more worst! OMG! what the heck izit?? VV ears gonna be cut off 1/3 it! DAMN! how sad it is..


I know is pain, but no choice i had to do it… SORRY to make u so pain..

pity VV.. i really have nothing can say about it… the important is hope u will recover fast..

I didn’t do anything along the day, just take care of VV since she wake up..


I scare she hurt again, and scratch the wound and bleed again.. really tiring keep hugging her..

and I get to tired and tired d.. at last I fall asleep.. till d night~~ then my sister suggest to play Mahjong..

*DUDE* my grandmother really noisy when she lose money.. xD.. haha..

u know.. we accompany her play till 3.30am because she lose money.. =p

No comments: